Thursday, February 28, 2008

Why is there a boy in my Celebrity Look a Like?

MyHeritage - free family trees, genealogy and face recognition">

I thought this was pretty funny. What the heck is Jesse McCartney doing in my circle. Maybe he is the one who should be embarrassed looking like a girl. My friend Audrey had Patrick Swayze and Elvis Costello in hers. At least I am not alone when it comes to looking like a boy. Should I take it personally that it thinks that picture of Daryl Hannah is the best to compare me too? Her makeup is Nuts!! But to have Kelly Kapowski (I KNOW is didn't spell that right) is a dream come true....what girl didn't want to look like her on Sat. mornings watching Saved by the Bell?
Good Luck with yours? It's a good laugh for about 2 minutes.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Who the heck is that Delta person??? All of those are funny! I am SOOO jealous you look like Kelly KaPOWski! Hot momma! Tell Jason to watch out for the Zach attach!

campers said...

so funny!!! Jesse is in there cause he looks like a girl!!!

Laura said...

I LOVE IT! You do look like Cate Blanchett! That is so funny! That is true about Jesse, I agree with Thompson!

Unknown said...

My friend Sarah did this and Bob Dylan was on her list. Bob effing Dylan. P.S. - Sarah does NOT look like Bob Dylan.
Also, is "Delta" on your list Delta Burke, a la Designing Women fame?

Blair said...

What the crap is this? Besides...Melanie and I are not Democrats...that shirt came from Mel's Hippie Sister. She made it.

Martha said...

Hey there! It Keith and Martha. We are so happy to find you and read up on all your adventures. You look great and are as pretty as ever! You look so happy. We will keep reading! Love you!