Monday, March 10, 2008

Someone had a birthday....


and that would be my sweet and handsome and loving and funny and old husband. He's not really old, I just say that because it makes him mad:) He turned the big 30 on Friday! He had a total of 4 birthday cakes over last week. He was a little spoiled, but that is what birthdays are all about:)

In his Bithday card I wrote out "30 things I love about you" and here are a couple...

I love to watch him Laugh at Rob & Big.
I love that he is an Eagle Scout (he is hand when it comes to trying knots).
I love how kind hearted he is.
I love that he knows nothing about TV.
I love his patience (especially for me).

Those are just a couple, but the list goes on for more than 30....Here's to 30 more years with you Babe!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday to Blog Stalker Husband! :)

Laura said...

I agree - my Eagle scout husband can be pretty handy, too! Happy B-day to your hubby!