Thursday, February 14, 2008

Baby, Grammy's and Cookies....

So this past weekend I got to meet my new buddy, Campbell Murray. She was born 3 weeks ago and is SO precious! She's got some good parents too:) It was fun to hold her and it was fun to hand her back to her mama when she started crying.





Then on Sunday night we went over to the Duty's to watch the Grammy's. I know it doesn't sound that exciting but it was! The show was pretty good. Traci and I decided to give our own performance. The boys thought we were amazing.












So today is Valenitnes Day. I don't really care that much for it because it's just one day. I think everyday should be special:) My husband is a lucky guy, I know. Anyway, I do believe that Valentines is a day for eating all the sweets and snacks you can!! So I brought two of my favorite desserts to work today Rice Crispy treats (with regular & Cocoa crispies) and Funfetti cookies (thank you Kristen Grissom). Funfetti cookies are the most amazing and simple cookie you will every bake, next to slice and bake. Have you ever had them before? If not, I encourage you to try them. But don't blame me if you gain 10 pounds, because you will want to eat them ALL... promise.







Well that's all I got. Hope everyone had a good day!

5 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

I LOVE those cookies...we made them for Santa! :)

Laura Webb said...

well i guess we have one thing in common, I feel the same way about vday! Everyday in vday in my house!! Bulh!!

campers said...

yay for an update!!!!! looks like some fun on grammy nite!!!

dw hicks said...

Tracey told us you started a blog! And I prefer to call it Blog Hopping...not Blog Stalking. Looks like you guys had fun with the Duty's on Grammy night. I'm sure Jay was singing along with most, if not all, of the performances (ha). Hope to see you soon!

allyo said...

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the word "baby" in the title!! Just a little disappointed when I read the post:) I miss you lots. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Pretty sad that we have to go to Abilene to see each other! Love ya!