Monday, February 18, 2008

Friends and Family

They are the best! We had such a good weekend with our friends and family. It started on Friday Night with a Dance Party/Game night with our small group from church. It was such a FUN night! We are very blessed with this group of people. We had a blast eating, dancing and playing boys verses girls in Catch Phrase. We totally beat the boys.

DANCE PARTY, Watch out!



Julie was awesome!
Traci made it hard for Jay to pass the game...hee hee hee.


Eveidently, I thought something was really funny. Not sure what though...














To bad, so sad you lost boyz!



Then Sunday night we went to one of my most favoritest (I know this isn't a real word but it means business when I use it) resturants in the Metroplex...Joe T Gracia's. Oh my goodness, That is some good food! We went with my saster (means "sassy sister") and bro-in-law. We had a really good time.








Hope everyone else had a good weekend!

9 comments:

campers said...

Love, love, love Joe T's!!!!!

the thorntons said...

I love me some Joe T's!! Let's go sometime! Looks like a fun weekend. Glad the girls beat the boys...that always seems to happen!

Laura said...

Love joe T's! I am glad you had fun playing games and you beat those boys!

Shauna said...

Oh, I love JT's - That is where Kipper and I went on our very first date...oh, soooo romantic! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!

Sarah P said...

you crack me up.
Hey, I had to make my blog private so send me your email address and I'll send you an invite....so you can keep stalking.
saw99a@yahoo.com

Felicia said...

Ok, so I'm slow, but I just found your blog! I enjoyed reading through your entire blog and catching up! I even made it in a picture down there!

Welch Party of 4! said...

Hey stranger! how are you?? I'm new to this bloggin thing so I'm so glad I found you! Hope all is well and keep in touch!!

andydawn said...

OMG OMG the house is coming along GREAT!! Thanks my decorator :) I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annalee said...

yum, i'll agree with all your comments that joe t's is SO good!
and yes that is michelle martin in a pic, you have earned your title oh great blog stalker!:)