Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekend Update...


So this weekend was good. Thank you for asking:)


I had breakfast at my FAVORITE breakfast spot in Dallas, Breadwinners. It is the best! That is another one of my bold statements but I really believe it. It has the best cinnamon rolls. I mean the best! I Highly reccomend you give it a shot. And if you don't live in Dallas, come see me and I will take you. Promise:)



SUPER BOWL!




Sunday, I hung out with my family for a Super Bowl party. It was a lot of fun and it was such a good game. See picture above.

Jason got so excited that it completly wore him out.


Evedintly this is a "Leigh Ann face". Who knew, not me.

And my sister was getting over a cold and being very modest about it.



I'm going to get in trouble for this picture, sorry mom.




Don't get me wrong, the game was good but so was this little cell phone game by sister and I got into. I beat her so bad.
Over all, it was a great evening with the family, and I am glad the Underdogs won.
Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

7 comments:

B said...

Classic Laura pics... And I love Bob's face as well!

sharon said...

that is SO a leigh ann face!

allyo said...

Finally...I was getting a little worried! Love the pics. Miss you!

campers said...

yea for the update....I enjoyed catching up yesterday! those random pics are great!

andydawn said...

What a fun time...even though I really didn't watch it either ;)

Ashley said...

Hey! I just found your blog. I had no idea you were part of our cult.

It is good to catch up with you and your sweet husband. It warms my heart to see you guys so happy and doing so well.

Take care,
Ashley (Core) Nelson

Cara said...

Glad you finally started a blog. Now if only you could stalk and leave comments. :)