Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Some of my favorite things...

Seriously this list is too long. I like too many things but these three things are the latest and greatest in my life right now.

The first is an answered prayer.




Oh my goodness, has anyone ever had these before? Wow, they are so good. I made them this weekend for the first time and they were amazing! I mean it's nuts how good they are with how little calories they have. I am a brownie fanatic and these are on the top of my list. I encourage you to give them a whirl this week. And let me know what you think.


Second item I love so much is....



This stuff is amazing! My grandma told me about this product and it will get out almost ANY stain. Even if you have washed it already, put some of this magic goo on it and it will make the stain disappear. Now there are a few things it won't get out, but I have not met any of those stains yet. It has worked for me 100%. Very bold statement I know, but this stuff is crazy! The best part about it....it's ONLY $1. I'm not kidding! $1. You can only get it at Dollar General. It will last you for a couple of years! Thanks Memaw:)




Lastly, I am not afraid to admit that I love watching....


I know this is an old picture but it works. Growing up, this is what we watched for "family time". Seeing that my dad tried out for it in the early 90's, I loved this show! Now I love it again! I know it's totally cheesy but it sure is fun to watch. That Wolf gladiator is a little to weird and scary all at the same time. Anyway, you should check it out if you every get bored on a Monday night.


Well, that's just a few of my favorite things right now. Hope your Tuesday is good!


p.s. The comments about the pledge pin, well so what if I like to still wear mine:)

15 comments:

andydawn said...

Ok, I would have never know it was a pledge pin...I think I lost mine the day I got it...it was soo tiny...I guess I should of PINNED it to something! I may have to try the brownies :) I love SWEETS!!

Kellee said...

Hey Leigh Ann...I am so glad to have found your blog! Hope you are doing well. I just wanted to say hi.

campers said...

I knew you were a diehard Siggie!!!And the galdiators.....that cracks me up! Anytime I see anything about them, I think of your dad!!!

Kelby said...

I would also add that Wolf looks strikingly similar to Wyatt Goodman...the character Ben Stiller played in "Dodgeball".
Google it....they look exactly alike.
I also love American Gladiators and Hayley thinks its retarded...

Jennifer K said...

Glad to see you blogging! I love all of your pictures. You and Jason have quite the adventures!

Laura said...

OMG I LOVE No Pudge Brownies!!!! I have thought about blogging about them myself - have you tried making them with applesauce yet for a dairy-free variety? They come in mint, too-- Yay for brownies that don't kill our waistlines!

sharon said...

how is it that I am just finding this? leigh ann, i am so stinkin excited about reading your blog. i am not so excited, however, about how in the previous post, i was not included as a highlight for may AND a mail room pic was taken at katie's wedding?? are we still friends? :) seriously, i'm loving the blog, you look as beautiful as ever. bye now.

The Houston's said...

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A BLOG!!! Good thing I'm a blog stalker also. You make me laugh!!

Josh said...

Just found your blog. Now Ang and I know why we didn't see you and Booker very much last year. That's awesome that ya'll got to go to all those sweet places !! Good luck with that new job by the way. Sell those wood floors !!!

Mere Ware said...

Hey Leigh Ann...stumbled on to your blog because I was stalking someone else's! I enjoyed your year- in- review...it was a great way to get all caught up on your life and a blog stalkers dream come true with all the pics!

Meredith

campers said...

YOUR TURN!

Laura said...

hi!!! I just found your blog! Yippee, glad you joined the blog world. I am going to try those brownies and stain remover. You should see our carpet! that is what you get with renting though!

the thorntons said...

OK, where do you get the no-pudge brownies?? Because I definitely just ate 2 "EXTRA"-pudge brownies and I'm regretting it now! Ugh. I love catching up on your blog!

Andrea W. said...

Hey blog stalker! Glad to see you started one yourself- would it have killed you to send me the link or something?! For crying out loud, it's not like I didn't put your beautiful bright shining face on MY blog!

I plan on keeping up with your life much better now.

Nominate someone or something in need said...

hey girl how are you? didn't know you live in dallas...i live in denton right down or guess up from ya! love the idea of the stain remover am getting some this weekend!