Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend wrap up...


We had a nice weekend. We hung out with Jason's cousins on Saturday in Fort Worth. We had a good time, played some games and grilled out. Thank you Amy & Brandon (and Bella) for hosting!

Then on Sunday we watched the Cowboy game. Well actually I was showing off my blog stalking skills while the boys watched the game. Maybe next year T.O.


Just teaching the girls how to Stalk blogs.




The boys after the game.

So there you go, that was our weekend. Hope yours was good:)

P.S. I would like to award Tiffany Browder for being the first to find the blog.

11 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

That's because you left a comment on her blog!
Your pillows are cute. I'm going to need your design expertise VERY soon.
Peter and I are going to come to your place of business within the next 2 weeks. Watch out.

Laura Webb said...

thanks for writing about your family!!! And take off the handicap!! Dork

jasonandchaney said...

WELCOME!!!

Sarah P said...

Yay! I keep seeing you on other people's blogs and always wondered what you were up to these days.

Sharee Forman said...

Hey girl..so glad you started your own blog. And it cracks me up that you titled it blogstalker! My friend Jess and I talk about how we blogstalk people all the time. We'll both see people out somewhere, wonder how we know them, then embarrassingly realize it's someone we "think" we know b/c we stalk them through their blog. I'm excited to keep up with what's going on in your world. Is that sweet Traci I see in this pic? If so, tell her I say hello!!

ThePoeFam said...

So excited that you have a blog! :)

campers said...

laura cracks me up!!!!

the thorntons said...

LOVE that I can finally keep up with you! YAY!

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! I love the look on Jay's face in that picture. Looks like he's up to no good. I'm totally adding you to my list of blogs to read, so post often! Don't let me down! :)

Anonymous said...

hi! good to see you! i'll be checking your blog often so make it good!!

lhall said...

yessssssssssss.