Thursday, January 17, 2008

Killing Time

Ok, so since I don't have much to write about I figured I would catch every one up on what's been going on with me and my world. Hold on this could be kind of a long post. But full of pictures, so it should be some what entertaining.


Let's see we can start with our one year wedding anniversary last March. Jason surprised me with a weekend in Fort Worth. So much fun! Even though is just down the street from Dallas, it is such a cool place to hang out.




Then later that Month my mom, sister and I took a trip to NYC and had a blast! It was such a fun trip and I think we are going again this year:) Best part of that trip, we witnessed Canal Street (China Town) get shut down by under cover cops!! It was nuts! Good thing we had already gotten our what we needed. It was probably the Lord, because he knew I was going to spend way too much money that day:)







Then in May my Cousin Katie married my good friend Paul. That was a fun wedding to be in:)
She was a beautiful bride!




We all worked in the mail room at ACU. Best job ever...kind of. We all had a good time and got paid for it:)


In June My friend Kristen got married. That was a really neat wedding! I am very sad to say that I have lost the pictures from this event. I am not too happy about it either.


Also, my good buddy Myles got married in June. That was a good time.
Unfortunately, the bride and groom didn't stand still long enough for me to get a picture.


In July Jason and I went to Granbury with the Duty's for the 4th and then headed out the next day to Mexico for my birthday. Tons of fun, highly recommend it. However don't ever book your trip worryfreevacations.com...that is a whole other story, and a long one at that. Needless to say, out trip there and back was NOT worry free. Mexico was awesome though.





My husband is so strong. I promise that tree was about to fall over.

August, my (old) co-worker/good friend Ashley and I got to go to San Diego for work. It was Awesome! Then our husbands flew up together that Friday night and we spent the rest of the weekend hanging out. Went to the Zoo and had a blast!












September was boring.

October was NUTS! We were all over the place! We started with our vacation to Disney World. Awesome! We had such a good time it was just the two of us and we had not one care in the world. It was too much fun. So much fun (and a combo of bad behaved children) that we won't go back for a while. Then we went to Abilene for ACU Homecoming. It was my 5 year. Had a good time and got to catch up with a lot of fun people. See Pictures. Then we headed off to the Texas State Fair with my family. I LOVE FOOD. I LOVE FAIR FOOD! It was my sister and bro-in-law's first time to go. Gained a good 10 pounds that month. Oh well.
























November was Thanksgiving with my family. We had a good time. (Can't find the pictures:)

December was full of all kinds of events...Started off with my company party. Then I got laid off 13 days later. Awesome. But the Lord was working through all of it. Had our Small group Christmas party (we are blessed with a great group of people and some pretty cute babies:). Learned how to play Guitar Hero. My sister is Awesome! Spent Christmas with Jason's family. Had a good time.












Our good friends the Jacob & Melissa. They were visiting from California.

New years hung out with the Duty's. They are always a guaranteed fun time!







Finally caught up to January. Started my new job at Signature Floors & Interiors on the 2nd. I sell flooring (carpet/wood/tile) and doing design work. So if you need anything give me a call. I'm your girl!



You are caught up and over loaded on pictures. But at least you are 5 minutes closer to the weekend:)

13 comments:

campers said...

loved seeing those pics...hadn't seen some of them! call ya soon and we can catch up....it has been a couple of days!!!

Shauna said...

That was a GOOOOOD post - impressive chica!

Ok - the only thing I can remember that I was going to say from all of that is that you are right - worry free vacations are full of WORRY!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

This post was fun! Did you see my new look!!???

Sarah P said...

I'm pretty sure that in the picture of you and your sis sitting in NYC you're wearing your pledge pins.

Mauri said...

YAY!!!! So excited you're bloggin'! I'm guessin' you got inspired at homecoming like I did... it just took you longer : ) So excited to add you to my list!

lhall said...

first of all, you looked really good on new years...

also, are you and laura wearing siggie pledge pins in that picture of yall in new york???

allyo said...

Watch out world...Leigh is not part of the blogging world. I was so excited to see that you have joined! Now, I can stalk your blog too. Love ya!

Laura Webb said...

Isn't that funny how everyone thinks those are our pledge pins...I love Siggies, but not that bad...make sure you tell your friends...that we had to wear those to get in and that moments from that picture you almost got kicked out for talking on your cell phone!! haha

ThePoeFam said...

Loved the update! ...keep the pics coming! :)

Shea said...

I loved reading your blog and catching up on your entertaining life!

Tiffany said...

Loved the pictures! And I think I found your blog first fair and square! It does look like you and Laura are wearing pledge pins...

Sally said...

Great wrap up, you've had quite a fun filled year! Thanks for sharing!

Kelli said...

well, welcome to blog world. I'm excited to see you on here! Love all the pics. Let's get together soon! Love y'all!