Friday, January 11, 2008

You better believe it...



I am officially starting a blog. That's right. I don't have a clue what I will write about but I am sure I can come up with something. My first set of post may be a little rough at first because I am new to this, but hang in there. Our life seems to go from Crazy to borring all the time. But I think there is more crazy.
I posted some random pictures to keep you busy until I get some better stuff up.
Us in Disney World on our Vaca...





Me eating a WHOLE lobster in San Diego..........Doesn't he make such a cute princess?


The lucky winners at ACU Homecomming '07!


I really enjoy pics on other people's blogs, so I plan on filling mine with all sorts of pictures. So if you know me and see me with a camera you will need to let me know before hand you don't want to be in my blog. Chances are you will be:)


Watch out Blog world...Here I come!













4 comments:

Tiffany said...

YES! You finally have a blog! I'm going to announce it to the WORLD!!!! YAY!!!!!!! IT finally happened! Blog stalker!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

HOLD THE PHONE! Is this for real?! Yes, yes it is. Glad to see you have a fashionable background. I'd expect nothing less!

Shauna said...

Yay - welcome to 2008...ok really it is like soooo 2006 but it is still cool....luckily! I am so exicted - I will be reading you now. everday. so get to it!

campers said...

YEA!!!!!! FINALLY