Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First Monday on a Saturday with the girls.

This past Sat. I and 3 other lovely ladies ventured out to East Texas to First Monday in Canton. It was such a fun day! The weather was BEAUTIFUL! And the fair food was delicious, except for the Cherry limeaid I got that tasted like a hot dog. Not sure what happened there. I am not an avid Canton shopper so I was a bit overwhelmed. We managed to fill Mauri's "Canton Cart". Thank you again Mauri for brining it!

There were a couple great finds of the day...

1. Traci found this amazing Tiger head.


2. Jamie found this really awesome cowboy purse.


3. Probably the best find of all...the Jesus puppet. All the other puppets had crazy faces and looked silly. Not Jesus, he was all business.










We had such a good day eating, talking and shopping. I am bringing a U-Haul next time to bring it all home!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You are hilarious, seriously. Can you just be a comedian? Um, so I need to call you so we can figure out this flying deal. I have a dilemma that is 100% matthew's fault :). He he, anyway, Andrea gave me your number so I'll call you this week sometime. I was going to see ifyou'd be up for taking off Friday and we can fly in on Thursday night? Let's talk! Love you!

allyo said...

I LOVE Canton!! You need to go with Cheryl and I...she is a PRO!