Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh Baby!!



We had a shower this weekend for Thompson and baby Caden. It was such a fun shower and Mama got so much fun stuff! It was fun seeing old friends and their cute babies!

Here are my college roomies.


One of the cutest babies at the shower, Miss Laney Kate. What a doll! She was so good, not one little cry came from her mouth and she hadn't had a nap yet. She's got a good mama:)


Here are the Hostesses with the Mostesses.


Laura, Meredith and me...Meredith and I are about to become neighborhood neighbors soon. More on that later:)


This is another cutie, Miss Camden Jaye! She is so funny. I love when she growls...she has been doing that since she was about 7 months old. I think her daddy taught her that.




Over all it was a great weekend filled with friend and family time. What a blessing!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Did ya'll buy a house? Are we still on for dinner tomorrow night???? I'm in..

Sheila Hilton said...

The Tulips look great on the table.

Shauna said...

You guys are all so cute!!

Baby showers are so fun - I would have another kid just for another shower I think. Ok - maybe not!

campers said...

your sister cracks me up!!!! I had so much fun and can never thank you enough! You are so special to me! Love u!

andydawn said...

I am sad I missed it!! Looks like a wonderful time and Thompson looks AWESOME!! See everyone in June ;)

Laura said...

oh precious, you are so cute with my baby girl! she loved you! I can't wait to see you again, we will fly out that friday. I will come in thursday night to see M. I hope to see you before that though when we are in Dallas. Pray pray pray! Love you!

the thorntons said...

It was so great to see you on Sunday. The shower looked adorable by the way...good job on the decorating!