Thursday, January 28, 2010

All Things Baby



It's sad to say, but I think this is my first official "Baby" post. I really need to work on this blogging thing before our little guy gets here....no comments please:)

Well, I am 29 1/2 weeks along. Passed my Glucose test and Mr. Holt is measuring just right. Praise God! We are so thankful for this blessing and all that God has done to keep him/us healthy.
We have the nursery started...we have the bedding and the furniture. So basically this baby would be just fine with what we have, but I think we need to jazz his room up a bit more.

P.S. We got the furniture at Walmart and we couldn't be happier with the quality, free delivery (pick up at the store for free), and especially the price. We are pretty proud of our purchase. Also the bedding company we use www.babybedding.com is awesome! I ordered the custom bedding and 2 weeks later it was on our porch! I couldn't believe it!!!














These guys (Ugly Dolls) are the inspiration for the room.



And this guy I couldn't pass up...he matched the bedding:)


Here I am in all my pregnant glory.
29 weeks



Ok, time to pop some tums and I hope I blog again before this baby gets here:)

17 comments:

Laura said...

so glad you're back!! The nursery looks FAB and you look G.R.E.A.T.!!

Laura said...

YES!!!!!!!!!! I love catching up with you and you look so cute! I love Holt already and the nursery is going to be awesome! HUGS!

andydawn said...

AWWW love the new posts...you look awesome and so does Holt's room!! YAY...so much fun!

sharon said...

SO incredibly cute....the room and YOU!! i haven't posted about thanksgiving or christmas yet either. maybe you have motivated me to do so....maybe. :) love you!!

Jamie said...

The nursery looks GREAT! I love the bedding even more in the crib with the ugly dolls. :) You look great too and I am so excited to meet Mr. Holt.

Sarah B said...

Can't wait to see the room - and Holt - in person! See you soon.

Kipley said...

Love the nursery! SO cute!! Can't wait for April to get here for when I can see pics of Holt. You look great by the way.
Much love-

annalee said...

i'm in love with the room theme (and ugly dolls). everything looks wonderful and you are too cute preggo!
ps- i really like his name!

The Davis Daily said...

Yay, your back!! Love little Holt's nursery! I can't believe you are almost 30 weeks. Your about 6 weeks ahead of me. So glad that everything is going good with you and Holt. You are always in my prayers. Let me know where you are registered at. You look great by the way. Hey do you get our babies website? I am not sure who all is getting it, I have your old email address.

Kelli said...

SO cute! I love the bedding! You look great, girl. I am so happy for y'all!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Yesss! You didn't post a picture of the cool chair. Hmmph. :)
I LOVE the Ugly Dolls. :) Keep drinking your sweet tea.

Shopping soon. I'm going stir crazy.

Aimee said...

Love love love the bedding!!!! SO cute! It's been way too long since I've seen you, I didn't even know you were having a BOY!!!! You are going to be a great boy mom:)

Mauri said...

Yay for an update. Love the nursery. Holt is one lucky fella. Hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya!

Kate said...

I love your nursery, and I can't believe Holt will be here so soon! (I love the name by the way!) You are looking great. I hope you enjoy your last weeks of pregnancy!

Calista said...

I love the name Holt and his room. Too cute!! You look great! I'm expecting again too and we just find out we're having another boy. Boys are so much fun and can't wait to see pics of your little man. Take care.

Leah said...

I love ugly dolls!
I love the ABC blocks and really everything! You look AWESOME!!!

The Speck family said...

Congrats on the fabulous baby Holt news~ you all are beautiful and I love his sweet name! Love your nursery- fabulous finds.