Monday, August 31, 2009

Long Over Due is an Understatement.

I am really, I mean really bad at this blog thing.....I am going to try to be better. I have a lot for you to read and see though.
We went on several adventures this summer and here are the pictures to prove it.



Kristin and Baby Finley's shower. This was such a fun time! Kristin and Finley got some great gifts.


Including these awesome finger puppets modeled by Traci.



Then we went to the lake with some friends from our small group.


















The whole gang....



NEW YORK!!!
This was such a fun trip and we shared the fun with our good friends The Duty's.





Magnolia Bakery!!












































This was a cool exhibit in the MOMA that we were able to participate in. The artist would measure you and write you name on the wall.













Central park + 74 degrees = a perfect afternoon!!





Jay's birthday dinner








Fireworks on the Fourth of July!


Jay and his cool new hat from H&M


Bryant Park





And I saved the best for last....



I know it's not much of a picture but you get the idea:) Baby Booker will be making it's way into the work around April 12th. We are both so excited and can't wait to start this new adventure!!

24 comments:

Sarah P said...

1. Jay IS Ross Gellar.
2. SUPER cute haircut. Love it. It's perfect for you.
3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope you're feeling great and loving all things pregnancy. SO so happy for you!

lhall said...

Shut up!! I'm so excited for you!!! You guys will be fantastic parents! This is so great....

And, I'm mad at Sarah for saying the Jay thing, I was going to ask you if people stopped yall in NYC wanting to take their picture with Ross Gellar.

So excited about the baby! I'm here now, so call me!

jaymie said...

the phillips pham is pumped about the new baby!!!!

Beth said...

Congrats to the Bookers!! I am very excited for you two and the new addition to the family.

Jenny Wakulat said...

Super excited for you guys! You will love being a Mom...it is WONDERFUL!!!Oh...and I love your hair!

Kristin Grissom said...

First you look so beautiful in the pics from the ownderful shower you through for me and Finley. Second the baby pic of Baby Booker is so sweet...so exciting! I am glad you shared it.

Kristin Grissom said...

Okay and I obviously didn't edit my comment, please ignore the mistakes. :)

Sarah B said...

Nice recap :) You gonna do a pregnancy blog or just include parts of it here?

Jennifer K said...

I am so excited for you!! And it looks like y'all had a blast in NY. I love seeing pictures of all y'all! Again, congrats! And I hope you are feeling great!

Heidi Schlemmer said...

To say congrats is an understatement! I hope all goes well in the months ahead. Don't forget to have as much fun down the road as it seems ya'll do today!

Kate said...

Congratulations! Granny Colleen will be spoiling that sweet baby! We're so excited for y'all!

Kelli said...

So cute! Love all the pics, of course, and I am so excited for y'all! Congrats, sweet friend! Y'all will be godly, fun parents, and we can't wait to meet Baby Booker!

By the way - it's probably time for our yearly Dinner with the Bookers! When and where?

Love yoU!

andydawn said...

YAY YAY YAY!! I am sooo excited for yall!! Congrats...and I am jealous of all your adventures :)

The Houston's said...

Yayyyyyyyy!!! We are so happy for ya'll!!

Kobty's said...

Woo-hoo! Welcome back to your blog. Hopefully, pregnancy will keep you sending pics and updates. Love you and congrats!

Shanta said...

WHAT???? WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! that is amazing! And shame on you for making that the end of your eternal post...

Jamie said...

So excited that you finally posted and even more excited about Baby Booker!!

The Davis Daily said...

yay!!Our stupid internet really has been working so it has been awhile since I have checked up on everyone.

I am super excited for you guys, see I told you I was good luck. I must rub all my baby goods on people because they sure don't work in our household, Haha!

I can't wait to meet little Booker, I know I have awhile though.

the thorntons said...

I'm so pumped for you to become a MOM! Baby Booker is a lucky kiddo. Hope you're doing well! :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

Congratulations!!! I'm just now catching up on some blogs. I'm so excited for you! Keep us posted on the pregnancy.

JB

Calista said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!!

Aimee said...

So excited for you guys!!!!

erin f. said...

I just found out you are expecting a baby...and found your blog! April 12th is my birthday, so you're baby is bound to be great!

Cricket said...

So I think I am a worse blogger than you because I just checked yours and saw the good news! Congrats on Baby Booker. You are due in 4 months so good luck and keep blogging. Maybe I'll check it again on "it's" 1st birthday!