Thursday, May 15, 2008

Boring House Update

So much has happened on the house. The paint is done, the wood floors are in (I know someone if you need some) and the carpet went in last night! These pictures are from last week and I will hopefully have some of this week for next week. Does that make sense? Anyway, this is just a boring post for all 5 of you who read this blog. We are super excited to live in our house and get away from our Awful neighbors! The one above us has a tread mill that she uses around 9:30 at night and a screaming baby she doesn't pay much attention to. The people next to us have a dog they take out to use the bathroom at 10:30 every single night. The dog LOVES to bark at our window. So that's awesome. We just can't wait to move! We really have loved living there for 2 1/2 years, It's where Jason proposed and it will always be special to us....just not the neighbors.
We should be in our New Home in a week, say a prayer that Jason and I don't tear each others heads off during the move. I tend to be a bit controlling (no need to comment here) and he tends to forget things.
Have a Happy Thursday!

Master bedroom (Color: White Mountain)


Kitchen (Color: Vert Olive)


Family Room (Color: Grid Grey)


Another shot of the kitchen

16 comments:

Tiffany said...

The floors look great! A lot of progress since I was there a week ago! I love it and can't wait to see it again when ya'll are all moved in!

Sarah B said...

Yea for almost moving in! It looked great the other day. Can't wait to see the floors done, too.

andydawn said...

I love the grid gray color :) and the wood floors :) I can't wait to see more and see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Looking good! WOW!

Jason OQuinn

Jamie said...

It looks WONDERFUL! I can't wait to see it. Please let us know when you are moving and we will try to be there to help. I am so excited for you.

Jamie Schlegel

The Houston's said...

How fun! I love the colors and the wood floors are awesome!!

The Davis Daily said...

Okay, I am going to be like everyone else. Love, love, love the wood floors. Girl, I know the whole ripping each others heads off all too well. But look Kelby and I made it through the remodel.

Kristin Grissom said...

The floors look amazing. I can't wait to see it in person! We are in if you need help moving. Just let us know.

Andrea W. said...

Looks like you have more than 5 readers...
The house looks awesome! You are going to love having neighbors that you don't share walls with.

allyo said...

I love the green and the grey!!! But, my favorite is the wood floors. You said you know someone who lays them??? I am interested in pricing them...I like the color and the texture that you chose! Still waiting on pics of the second part of the Kojie rooms (pink room). When is our dinner invite coming?

Mav_Mom said...

Your house is beautiful! I love all the colors and know the pictures don't do it justice!
Have to say it - love the floors!!!

Cheryl

Shea said...

I love the green walls!

the thorntons said...

How can you say only 5 people read your blog when you already have 13 comments?! Anyway, the house looks awesome, and I love love love your paint colors. Can I just say Amen to the "tension" between husband and wife when moving. I've done it 5 times and managed to not get divorced, so I have faith that you can too! When do I get to come visit? :)

Laura said...

I think it is going to be perfect! I can't wait to see it sometime this summer :)

campers said...

thanks for the boring house update! I love seeing the pics! I need to come see it in person!

Leah (Galloway) Flores said...

Did you really think no one would comment about you being controlling. Just kidding! I love you and the house looks great!