Thursday, May 29, 2008

We're ALL moved in and loving it!



Last Wednesday was the official moving day. We were all packed up (BIG thank you to Mrs. Traci Duty and her amazing packing skillz) and ready for the movers. They got there in the morning and has us completely moved within 4 hours (which includes a lunch break). Best money I ever spent. It was so nice to not have to worry about that part of the move. We had our first house guest (My wonderful In-laws) that Friday night. Call me crazy but it helped me get the house in order. I work much better under pressure. We had such a good time with them.

Jason mowed the lawn on Monday with our new lawn mower. We got the self pushing kind, hoping to lose some weight this summer.


So now we are in the house and LOVING it! I told Jason if we can move into a house this easy, we should give the baby thing a try...he didn't think that was too funny.
Here are some before and after pictures for your viewing pleasure....

Dining Area BEFORE:


Dining Area AFTER:


Kitchen Galley BEFORE:


Kitchen Galley AFTER:


Living BEFORE:


Living AFTER:


Hope you enjoyed the pictures and as it gets to looking better I will add some more.

Have a wonderful weekend and come on over if you are in the neighborhood!

15 comments:

Tiffany said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see it person! Hopefully tonight?!

Jenni said...

looks great! congrats on home ownership!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!

Jason O'Quinn

sharon said...

i had a feeling your house would be the cutest thing ever, and i was RIGHT! love it!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the living room area! can't wait to come see it!

The Davis Daily said...

I am impressed by the quick decorating. But your right when your under pressure it always gets stuff done. I am exactly the same way. Love the house.

andydawn said...

YEAH!!! I love it!!! OH and movers best money spent here too :)

Mav_Mom said...

Love it, love it, love it and glad to see it is ok to put pictures on the frig! :o)

C Mav

Shanta said...

Looks awesome! What's for dinner?

The Houston's said...

Having a baby is way easier than moving!! Try it!!

Mauri said...

THe house looks awesome! I especially like your taste in Welcome mats since I have the same one. :)

Laura said...

First of all can't wait to see the casa. You are decorating our hose when we end up in the Big D. Will you send me directions? Second, I will be drinking this weekend :). Love you!

allyo said...

I love the house! And I too will be drinking!

Shauna said...

Those are great pictures - you guys have been hard at work!

Shara Smith said...

Love the house! Belinda and I were talking about your hot pink laundry room the other night and how cute the pictures look! Glad you are all moved in. Congratulations and "Welcome to your new home!"