Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What's been going on in October. (Watch out, this is a long one.)

I have been out of the blogging world for a bit but I'm back! Here are some pictures of what's been going on this October....this post is really for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

10 year Cooper High School Reunion
This was a fun time and Thompson did a great job hosting the pre-party at her house.






This is a great friend of mine I hadn't seen since graduation....it was like no time had passed between us:) It was so good seeing you Kristi!!




The WHOLE group! (thanks Hubby!)





We had a marriage retreat in Granbury with our small group from church. We had a Great time!





















The next weekend I hosted (with Laura & Andrea's sis Jenny) Andrea's baby shower!!! It was such a good time and she got some really cute things for her new baby girl:)




We got to meet our new friend Callie Mock. She is precious! Her big brother is pretty cute too:)








Halloween!
We kept it laid back and made sure all the kids in our neighborhood had plenty of candy.



My Saster (sister + sassy = Saster) made this deliciouse spider cake.


One of the spiders got loose.....watch out!







Thanks for hanging in there with the post. I will try harder in November to keep up.

P.S.
Here are some important updates.....
1. Back door has been repaired and we have added some extra security.
2. One of the "bad guys" who tried to break in, was caught and is in jail!!!
3. I might have a new job tomorrow! Yea!!!

10 comments:

campers said...

yeah for the new job!!! love the pics! Pics with your sis and bob are always funny!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Thanks for hosting the shower! It was fun.....and your house is awesome. Can't wait to hear about the new job!

The Davis Daily said...

Congrats on the new job! Your blogs always crack me up, especially the pictures. Also, it is good to hear you stepped up your security!!

Kobty's said...

love the spider cake. Is it an ancient chinese secret or can she send me the recipe?

andydawn said...

YEAH for new post, YEAH for New job possibilities :) Thanks for hosting baby Madelyn's shower at your casa...I had SOOO much fun!

the thorntons said...

Yay for the new post, and yay for your new job! It was great to see you and your cute house at the shower. :)

Andrea W. said...

So... new job? It was wonderful to see you in person a couple of weekends ago. Hope to see you again sometime we are in your town.

Shauna said...

October looks like it was fun ... how is November?? Got a new post??

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Yall are so fun! Just wanted to say that November is almost over and I think it is time for another post. I'm just sayin'.

Love you! Just fyi, it's that time of year again--cold outside, got my black cardigan out.

Laura said...

I am catching up in blog world. I miss youf riend, thinking of you the other day. I will email you soon. Where are you for Christmas? I hope in Abilene!