Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Normally, I hate cats...

Hello, everyone.. it's Jason! That's right, Leigh has graciously decided to allow me to guest-post on her blog. Get ready, because this is going to be one of the most intellectually stimulating blog posts you'll read this hour.

The reason behind this post: the past couple of days at work, my productivity has been decidedly lower than usual because of a discovery I've made about myself - I love looking at photos of cats with ridiculous captions. Sometimes it's the simple things in life.

So, in my selfless desire to share my joy with all of our friends and relatives, I bribed Leigh with a cinnamon roll from Breadwinners and I now present to you some of the very best examples in this genre of creative expression.

















Aaaaahhhh... Now, that's better, isn't it? Your whole day just got a little bit brighter. I sometimes actually laugh so hard at some of these that I have to look away just to regain control.

I hope you have been touched in some way by this post - if even one person's life is enriched, I know it will have been worthwhile. And, on that note, for further enrichment, feel free to visit the source of this brilliance: I Can Has Cheezburger.com

Happy Wednesday to you all.

9 comments:

lhall said...

oh my goodness! i'm with you jason. you described it perfectly when you said you had to look away to stop laughing. thank you for enriching my life today.

Ashley said...

Love it!! Great guest post award goes to Jason!

campers said...

so glad you shared that with us! You forgot to post a pic of your visit with one of your favorite little boys!

Kobty's said...

Not sure what is funnier, the cat pics or picturing Jason laughing like a giddy school girl at his desk. Too funny. Sorry we don't have any "catsicles" in our freezer right now or I would send him a picture of that. Nothing gets you laughing like frozen cats.

Ledbetter Fam said...

Oh my! The one with the ears cracked me up!!!! I couldn't stop laughing.

Juli Beth

Sarah B said...

Thanks, oh brother of mine. Today ended poorly at school, but I'm laughing now and that's always a good thing!! (And I can easily picture you laughing girlishly at your computer :)

Kelby said...

You need to tell leigh that she needs to give you some more blog time or you could just start your own. Kelby and I do this so he can talk about he wants to and me the same. I am not a fan of cats either! However, I think my favorite is the one where you can't see it's ears hardly. This Hayley by the way. Oh, and tell your wife she needs to blog more.

Shanta said...

Please post an "after" picture of the cat after you blow on his tail. That should really be something. Thanks for the great post!

lhall said...

leigh leigh...just wanted you to know that my latest blog subject title is in honor of you.

love.