Friday, July 16, 2010

1...2...3....








This blogging thing has been on the back burner now for about, hmmm, 3 months now:) I have SO many pictures I want to post of my little guy but uploading pictures takes FOR-EV-ER! By the time I start "someone" wakes up from their nap and decides it's time to eat. And then I decide after that it's time for a nap. Then the cycle repeats...but here I am a new woman trying to be better at this blogging thing.
We love our little nugget SO much and have enjoyed every minute of him! We are still able to take time for ourselves while we share him with our family. We have AWESOME babysitters...CoCo, Aunt LaLa and Grandma Gina!







Holt's First 4th of July!


Jason is such an AWESOME dad! He has really taken on this new role so well and I LOVE to watch him talk/play/read with Holt.




Oh, and I turned 30 on the 6th...


I hope to be better at this blog and with Holt being a good boy and taking good naps I should be:)

16 comments:

booker said...

Great post, babe! You are a sweet mom and wife...Holt told me to tell you that no matter how big he gets, he'll still be your little nugget. ;-)

The Davis Daily said...

so glad your back. Yes, it is definitely hard to blog these days. I am still having trouble posting pictures. I don't know what the deal is. You look beautiful and awesome.

jasonandchaney said...

Holy Cow, Leigh Ann you look GREAT!!! Hope motherhood has not made you too crazy. You know, not more than you already are. Thanks for the update.

Sarah B said...

Nice post! Here's to good naps and more posts :)

Calista said...

Hey finally pics of your little man. He is precious! Congrats on becoming a mom. It's a pretty great job and you look beautiful. Take care and keep the pics coming.

Kelli said...

Leigh Ann, he is SO cute! I am just in love, and can't wait to meet him! It comes as no surprise that you and Jason are amazing parents, I knew you both would be. By the way, you look great! Hope to see you all soon, love you!

Leah (Galloway) Flores said...

He's a cutie and his mom is a hottie!

Pam said...

Hi! New follower! {i'm jumping over from the albrights} Your header totally caught me! LOL. and I had to read a few posts to get to know you! Congrats on your sweet angel... you have a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Stumbled upon your blog while looking for bold crib bedding. Where did you get it? We love it!

Leigh Ann said...

I designed the bedding on www.babybedding.com
Such a neat website! I'm glad you liked what we have:)

Shypancake said...

Congrats to you and that awesome cute little one ;)

juego friv 100 said...

thank for posting, i love this
Wir danken Ihnen
Friv4school Gry Friv Juegos Friv dass Sie diese Hoffnung mit uns teilen und diesen Schritt auf dem Pilgerweg des Vertrauens Friv Gry Friv mit uns gegangen sind. Juegos Friv Juegos De Friv Ihnen hiermit die gewünschten Informationen vermitteln zu können. Yepi Juegos Friv wir danken Ihnen fu das Interesse an unseren Produkten und hoffe

Website Design Ranchi said...

Awesome Blog !Thanks for sharing such an informative information
Website Design Ranchi

this company in punjab said...

such a great blog. i enjoyed reading this. thanks for sharing.

Regards : seo company punjab

Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics said...

Listen Your favorite Top Hindi Bhajan Download

Amit Singh said...

Overall an awesome read.